June may be the height of wedding season everywhere else, but September is hands-down our favorite month for Northern California weddings. Just in time for all the lovely fall weddings taking place in the Bay Area, here are our picks for bridal must-haves from local sources.
- A. Five-row wedding band made of ethically-sourced diamonds, C5 Company.
- B. Mira, The Two Way Dress, Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture, $1,950.
- C. The Babel Bustier and Luxury G-String, available at A La Folie.
- D. Beautiful Bubbles wedding cake, Elegant Cheesecakes.
- E. Twinkletoes, Hey Lady, $280.
- F. Cream Pearl Chrysanthemum Hair Fascinator, Mari et Femme Bridal, $50.
- G. Bouquet, Laurel Designs.
- H. Beguile Earrings, Kathleen Dughi.
- I. Matisse Pearl Necklace, Kathleen Dughi.