This just in: Mill Valley yoga apparel company Zobha is running a contest that could score you free gear. To enter, all you need to do is leverage your social media skillz (we know you’ve got ‘em).
As for me, I’m personally digging the Wide Leg Pant in blue and white.Why? Because as a new mom, I am experiencing a newfound love for stretchy, versatile pants that can go with me from the mom & baby yoga class I take each week at Yoga Tree Valencia Street with Jane (this class rocks, by the way) to the store and on to walks around the neighborhood. As for what it will mean to me in the New Year, there’s nothing better than feeling like you’ve successfully avoided schlump-itude while still accomplishing all the things you’ve got to get done in a day as a mom-career-woman-wife-dog-owner-writer-struggling-to-regain-her-body-in-2011. ‘Nuff said.
Contest details below:
You could win a free Zobha yoga starter package which includes:
- 1 yoga tank of your choice
- 1 pair of yoga pants of your choice
- 1 pullover or hoodie of your choice
- 1 yoga mat carrier
- 1 eye pillow
Interested in winning free Zobha yoga gear? Here are the juicy details:
1. To enter the Zobha contest, all you need to do is mention this contest on your blog, website, or on your Facebook (in the Notes section).
2. In your post, you will need to link back to the individual pieces (on our website) that you would like to win.
3. Write about why you want to win each piece, and what winning the free Zobha yoga apparel and gear will mean for you in the New Year.
4. Let us know of your entry by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Grand Prize Contest Entry” as the subject line and include a link to your website, blog post, or Facebook page in the content body.
Five more lucky people will win a Zobha yoga tank of their choice – just by mentioning the contest to their friends and readers. Simply tell your friends and readers about the contest and how they can enter themselves and don’t forget to send us an email to email@example.com with “Tank Contest Entry” as the subject line and a link to your blog, website or Facebook page.
Hurry – this contest ends on January 28th! (Only one entry per person.)
Thanks to Justyna for passing this along.