As mentioned at the beginning of January, crochet-happy San Francisco blogger Kathryn Vercillo (a.k.a. @CrochetBlogger) has launched a 365 fashion project for 2012. It’s called 365 Ways to Wear Crochet. Crochet is trendy right now but it’s not always easy to make stylish. By wearing and photographing crochet every day, Kathryn has learned some tricks for making crochet work with a San Francisco wardrobe. Here, she shares five of her tips while goofing around in front of the cam:
1. Crochet cowls work in all types of San Francisco weather.
2. Great shoes bring even the most old-fashioned crochet styles up to date.
3. A little crochet can go a long way.
4. Brightly colored clothing can add pop to muted crochet items.
5. Make sure make-up is stylish to add dazzle to a crochet dress.