We may not have falling snow, but San Francisco will see flurries of fashionable events this week, the last truly action-packed one on the calendar before folks quiet down to enjoy the holidays. Trunk shows, a boutique crawl, fashion photo fun and plenty of chances to shop local await. As always, you’ll find the details on many great upcoming San Francisco fashion and style events on the SF Indie Fashion Calendar. We’ve called out a few of our favorites below.
- Travel and style converge on Monday night at Jackson Square’s La Boutique during a Bon Voyage for the Holidays party featuring local designer Jennifer Bennett’s Jendarling line of travel accessories alongside travel and wine tips from Gigi of Giannabocci.com and La Boutique’s Je Ne Sais Quois.
- Tuesday brings the 1st Annual Union Street Boutique Crawl on Cow Hollow’s main shopping drag. Pop into participating merchants (Chloe Rose, Covet, Marmalade, My Boudoir, Liv, Conifer, Seams, RGB and Bryan Lee) for Champagne, style tips, door prizes and 20 percent off merch.
- Midweek, it’s time to head to the Mission for Photobooth’s Holiday Big Shot with Mira Mira and Rue Magazine. You’ll find live color polaroid portraits in the works, a Mira Mira pop-up shop, lots of style bloggers and free drinks.
- On Thursday night, the always popular Thursday night event Nightlife at California Academy of Sciences brings in the local design element with a special holiday edition of Bazaar Bizarre, featuring over 40 independent designers and artisans selling everything from handmade pottery to jewelry and graphic tees.
- More places to find unique gifts and celebrate local style await over the weekend, thanks to events such as an Artitud Holiday Show featuring Sasha Maks Vintage, the Fiat Lux Holiday Showcase, a Holiday Indie Mart, the Storefront Pop-Up Shop and more.
You can find details on all of these events and more happening this week on the SF Indie Fashion Calendar.