Buying a new dress is great, but buying a new dress that can transform into three more dresses is phenomenal. In these tight times, it’s important to get the most for your money. With the following San Francisco-born convertible pieces, you certainly will.
- The Karri Ann Reversible Dress from Revelation by ME embraces a classic wrap style with a modern edge. The dress’ sexy chiffon detailing and always flattering A-line cut will compliment all different body types. A simple black and white color scheme means this dress can easily become a wardrobe staple.
- If you crave the elegance of a handbag, but need the functionality of a backpack, San Francisco-based Bossa Handbags has the perfect solution. The new Aster Convertible backpack by Shiraleah can be worn multiple ways, comes in a variety of colors, is vegan-friendly and, most importantly, does not sacrifice style for practicality.
- The Luv Dress by Dominique Ansari, available at San Francisco-based online retailer Kreeya, is designed for ultimate versatility. The purple detailing and ruffle under the waistband add originality, while the dress’s long straps allow it to tie in an endless number of ways, making it suitable for many occasions.
- As a seasoned shoe shopper knows, when making a purchase you must always consider what will go with your new kicks. With Dekorri’s shoe accents, your options instantly double. The Tiffany Fringe T-Strap, which comes in black, gray and purple, is an ideal way to get more mileage out of any simple heel.
- Modify Watches are festive, modern and affordable. The company gives you the option to mix any face and strap you like, or you can purchase one of their many starter packs (like the one pictured above). The simple design is made to appeal to both men and women and can be as bold or subtle as you like thanks to a practically endless array of color combinations.
Photography courtesy of (from top) Revelation by ME, Bossa Handbags, Kreeya, Dekkori and Modify Watches