With one week left in 2010, the SF Indie Fashion Calendar is unusually quiet as local designers, retailers and fashion fans are rollicking through the end of the holiday season. While organized events are scarce this week, end-of-year sales are popping up all over the place. If deals are on your personal do list, here are a few shops to hit up:
- The Heidi Says end-of-year sale means up to 50 percent off merch in all three stores.
- A sale at Acrimony brings labels such as Hyden Yoo and Minimarket at up to 60 percent off both online and in-store.
- If you’re in love with shoes, the end-of-year sale from Gimme Shoes offer a chance to pluck up pairs from names such as Repetto, 3.1 Philip Lim and Chie Mihara for up to 40 percent off. What’s more, shipping is free on orders over $200.
- Conifer is offering up to 50 percent off during its winter sale.
- Cary Lane is marking everything down 30 percent through Monday.
- Berkeley’s Convert is having a winter sale that includes markdowns of 30 to 50 percent on much of the store.
- Bryna Nicole is offering sitewide discounts as part of the handbag label’s year-end sale.
- Elizabeth Charles has significant markdowns on labels such as Preen, Smythe, Wayne and Behnaz Sarafpour.
- You’ll save 20 percent off the entire fall collection (apparel, accessories and vintage) at Anica right now.
- Bay Area-based online retailer Bobbepin is offering 40 percent off with the discount code “holiday” during a sale that runs Thursday through Sunday at midnight.
Looking for more? We’ll be updating this list as we discover new sales, so keep checking back. You can find details on upcoming San Francisco fashion events and more on the SF Indie Fashion Calendar.
Photography courtesy of Conifer