If there’s one thing we love in the fall, it’s a trip to California wine country. But what to wear? There’s something about swirling treats from the vine in pristine Napa and Sonoma wineries that makes us want to dress up a little from our day-to-day, but without sacrificing our casual San Francisco style.
In that spirit, SF Indie Fashion brings you a few classic pieces with urbane sensibilities from local designers, boutiques and companies. We think they’ll look delicious – and keep you comfortable – while you’re getting uncorked in wine country this season.
- A. Cardigan, PLAY by Comme des Garcons, Shotwell, $395
- B. Rainey shirt dress, Mr. Larkin, $118
- C. Gold Standard Selvage Denim, Benny Gold, $138.60
- D. Oxford shirt, Taylor Stitch, $150
- E. Round neck vest, Bush+Leavenworth, $50
- F. Atlas x Lakai Shoes, Atlas
- G. Jacob sunglasses, Mayfourteenth, $180
- H. Sandals, Martha Davis
- I. Bernal bag, ReMade USA by Shannon South, $395