This month has been full of sample sales, fashion parties, trunk shows and much more, but as August comes to a close, its last week is relatively quiet. Luckily, three events have come to the rescue to bring you your fashion fix.
- The Etsy Craft Bar kicks off the week’s events on Thursday (6 – 9 p.m.) where you can revamp an old t-shirt or decorate one provided by Buffalo Exchange. Then learn to knit and crochet at the Stitch ‘n Bitch workshop while enjoying refreshments from Trumer Pils.
- On Saturday (12 – 6 p.m.), Market SF’s Artist Market continues to bring over 50 featured local artists and designers for you to peruse for local indie fashions and art.
That’s not all—if you haven’t made it over to these recently-opened boutiques, the quieter vibe in the city this week means it’s the perfect time to visit.
- In the Marina, check out Heritage Row Clothing Boutique as it features a row of pieces made for any occasion against it’s mod grey and white interiors.
- Head to Union Square for a look at the edgy, hard-to-find exclusives from labels such as Christian Peau, forme d’expression and Guidi, now housed in newly-opened Downtown.
- New to the Marina’s Chestnut shopping drap, Marine Layer has has quietly opened and awaits dudes in need of soft shirts with lots of colors and options, as well as – we hear – shuffleboard.
- Be sure to explore Inner Richmond’s, Seedstore, the rare clothing store in the area that opened earlier this month has vintage finds along with brands like Schott NYC and Alley Collection among others for both men and women.
You can find details on all of these events and more happening this week on the SF Indie Fashion Calendar.
Photo: Heritage Row