The SF Indie Fashion Calendar is always full of events to keep San Francisco fashion lovers busy with trunk sales, beauty events, fashion shows and places to shop from independent sources. This week is no exception. Here’s our pick of top events this week:
- First up, hang with San Francisco Bay Area style and beauty bloggers on Wednesday night at John Colins during a fashion blogger meet-up organized by Wit & Whimsy.
- If you’re looking to be organic underneath it all, we suggest finding some organic cotton undies at Convert’s Organic Underwear Party on Wednesday (6-9 p.m)
- Show your love for model and designer, Erin Wasson, at Thursday’s LowLuv Trunk Show (6-9 p.m) where she’ll be presenting her new jewelry line. Not only do you get to meet Erin, you also get your hands on new LowLuv styles while enjoying drinks and cupcakes.
- If you’re an up and coming designer, SFMADE’s Manufacturing 411 this Wednesday (6:30-8:30) is a must, as you will learn the ins-and-outs of the manufacturing business in San Francisco by the experts behind 18 Rabbits, Apparel Wiz and SFMade.
- This weekend, witness the rebirth of San Francisco Fashion Week with an exclusive two-day fashion show showcasing many local designers such as Kathryn McCarron, Vintage Joy and Alexandria von Bromssen. Snag your tickets here.
- And last but not least, the Renegade Craft Fair returns to San Francisco this weekend with over 225 independent vendors selling crafts, clothing and gift items.
You can find details on all of these events and more on the SF Indie Fashion Calendar.