The SF Indie Fashion Calendar is always full of events to keep San Francisco fashion lovers busy with trunk sales, beauty events, fashion shows and places to shop from independent sources. This week is no exception. Here’s our pick of top events this week:
- First up, your chance to meet Jennine Jacob of The Coveted and Independent Fashion Bloggers comes on Wednesday during a Girl Tech blogger spotlight event.
- If you want a new look for your weekend plans, we suggest stopping by Makeup Gourmet’s grand opening on Friday evening to see what the new San Francisco makeup studio is all about.
- Friday also marks the start of the Union Street Sidewalk Sale. And at the other end of the City, Secession Art + Design puts on its monthly happy hour.
- At Azalea’s Barlow Trunk Show on Saturday from 2-5 pm, hosts and designers Molly Girard-Coonan and Alice Barlow will showcase Barlow’s inaugural fall collection. If you like what you see, you’ll have a chance to win a $500 Barlow gift card to pick up your favorite pieces. If not, you can still score on their huge markdowns.
- Chances to shop from independent designers and artists continue on Saturday with Market SF and Berkeley’s The Beehive Market.
You can find details on all of these events and more on the SF Indie Fashion Calendar.