Edited by Jennine Jacob
It’s official, Spring is in full swing… we’ve all shed our winter fluff and there’s a certain buzz in the air… well, other than the pollen count. Like every week, we have a wonderful selection of links, but the recurring theme here was making ourselves pretty, whether it be donning floral prints, DIY embellishments, watercoloring, even bunny ears or refreshing the ol’ makeup pallette with the new season’s colors.
Oh, and if you’re looking for something to do this summer… IFB is looking for interns!
Links à la Mode : April 8
- Bachman’s Sparrow – Wing-Stop! DIY wing-sleeved shirt!
- Denimaniac – Denim Culture for the Modern Man
- dramatis personae – Fashion Consultation Giveaway at Style Therapy
- évoluer – spring flowers
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Avon Does Fabulous Jewelry?!? Who Knew!
- Fete a Fete – Guerlain 2010 Terracotta Collection
- hello beauty! – Bobbi Brown Spring 2010: Color Strips and Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation (with makeup lesson video)
- Idiosyncratic Style – I (HEART) Toronto Fashion Week!
- Intrinsically Florrie – DIY bunny ears
- Nicky’s Rag Tales – Do you need to be a bitch in the Fashion Industry to succeed?
- Oranges and Apples – Dig for Victory – amazing vintage inspired dresses
- poetic & chic – Bang Envy Influences : Anna Karina
- Pretty Shiny Sparkly – A Touch of Vintage & Glamour
- Retro Chick – Video Tutorial: Mineral Foundation
- sfindiefashion.com – Punk Jock: Chatting with RosenMunns
- style, substance & sutton – DIY Embellished Tank
- Sugar and spice and all things nice – How to… give thoughtful presents for your girlfriends
- The Coveted – Poll: What do you do when your clothes don’t fit?
- The Demoiselles – A Glossy View: Ad Campaign Curiousity
- The Mod One – Fashion’s Future in 3D