This weekend, Thread returns to San Francisco and, by the looks of it, the show taking place on Saturday and Sunday at Fort Mason is going to be bigger and better than ever. Along with over 100 designers and artists showing clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children, the event promises several new notable features:
– An eco-friendly section with goods made from recycled, sustainable and organic materials.
– A D.I.Y. t-shirt making station
– Hair and makeup styling
– A pro photographer to capture your new look
– A clothing swap from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. each day
– Live fashion show performances twice each day
– Inexpensive art from local artists on sale for $50 and up
– Drinks, music and shopping all under one roof
If you’re planning to go, be sure to RSVP in advance for $2 off admission.