From the top, some lovely things we spotted at the Union Design festival held yesterday in Hayes Valley:
– Matchbox necklaces by L.A.-based Jenny and Jimbob. We love how each of these includes not only a necklace, but also a handmade box and super-cute wording on the front of each. Love these as little gift ideas.
– We love how Harbinger Co.’s earrings feature hand-painted details on bamboo.
– Fringe makes us happy, so better believe we were oh-so-pleased to spot this piece from Hengst.
– Talk about eye candy. We just want to devour the vintage beads and baubles in the colorful pieces from Sora Designs.
– Recycled billboards, rock climbing harnesses, sails, seat belts and more become colorful (not to mention durable) messenger bags by RossCo.
– Lapels stand on their own as necklaces from Nous Savons.
– Feathers make our hearts aflutter in this wall of earrings from Kucoon Designs.
Want more pics from Union Design? Be sure to check out Lorraine’s recap of the event tomorrow on 7×7.com’s Glamwatch.
More local designers…