We just discovered Splenda. It is making our coffee gulp-able. In other news….
– This just in: we hear San Francisco label Nooworks will be opening its very first retail store next week. It’s like the new noo thing, ya dig? Stay tuned for more….
– Serial Cultura just released images of its looks for spring. View the Serial Cultura Spring 2010 Lookbook online.
– indiDenim is out with a slew of new fabrics for its custom-made jeans.
– Save 20 percent on Peggy Li jewelry through Aug. 25 with the coupon code save20 at checkout.
– Applications are now being accepted for the Bazaar Bizarre San Francisco Holiday Show.
– We’re eagerly anticipating the early September launch of a new boutique from Marie of The Curvy Fashionista. Stayed tuned for more in the coming weeks.
– Homeroom has released its latest collection of graphic tees. One of our faves is pictured here.