A sudden, unexplained Deeper Shade of Soul craving led us to wonder, what ever happened to these guys? In other news….
– Ampersand Designs has launched two new collections for fall: Angelic Violence and Curiouser and Curiouser. Check ’em out.
– Today is the last, final, zip, zilch, zero, end of the line day to nominate yourself or one you fancy for 7×7 magazine’s 2009 Style Council.
– SF Gate says what many of us already know (but are completely happy to hear again): that the Divisadero corridor (notice we didn’t take sides on the name debate) is full of fresh fashion by independent local designers (and lots of other cool stuff, to boot).
– Distilled does what we wish more designers would do and introduces us to the woman sewing the local label’s garments.
– Don’t miss a chance to shop for a good cause during the Shop for Breast Cancer event at Vanity Beauty Lounge tomorrow in the Embarcadero Center.
– Fashion Orbit astounds us, as usual, with its incredibly comprehensive roundup of online discount codes.
– The romper debate is in full effect. While Tobi makes us want to suit up in a one-piece, The Cut gives us pause with a post proving the challenges of the adult onesie (cumbersome pee break, anyone?).
– Refinery 29 makes us want to drop everything and get our D.I.Y. on today thanks to a recent post detailing New York-based designer Caitlin Mociun’s potato printing method.
– And last but not least, please would you could you should you (yes, you should!) become an SF Indie Fashion fan on Facebook.