Somehow, we completely forgot to eat lunch today. This is rare. Very rare. In other news….
– Extra special goodness for SF Indie Fashion readers this week comes courtesy of Mimi Boutique. Use the coupon code sfindie at checkout for 20 percent off your purchase and free shipping anywhere within the good ‘ole US of A. The offer’s good through March 15.
– If you’ve considered honing your fashion design skills, there’s still time to register for local designer Lyndsie Nash’s Introduction to Fashion Design course being offered this spring through the California College of the Arts Extended Education program. The first class happened this week, but registration is open until Feb. 17.
– Pop Junkie is offering 40 percent off all apparel for the rest of February. No promo code necessary.
– Through Sunday at Oxenrose Salon, you can get a Valentine’s Day shampoo, blow dry and style appointment for a cool $35 (reg. $50 and up).
– Looking to save 10 percent at R.A.G. (where we are psyched to be heading this evening for the Fashion Unraveled book launch party, rain be damned)? Well, you can do just that with this 10 percent off coupon, good through Aug. 31, 2009.
– Today Filippa K is marking down its Fall/Winter collection even further. That means you can walk out of this FiDi store saving up to 60 percent off regular prices.
– Harper Greer is now offering private shopping appointments at your home or office to save you a trip to the store’s location in Union Square. They’ll bring clothing that matches your preferences. All you have to do is shop.
– Eco-friendly Bernal Heights boutique Ladita has decided to stop having sale after sale and lower prices permanently instead. Stop by sometime to take a peek at the new merch from Zoe Chicco Jewelry, Modaspia, She-Bible and RJ Designs.
– On Saturday, Russian Hill boutique anica will be gifting shoppers with chocolate and bubbly to celebrate the store’s one-day 50 t0 70 pecent off sale. Pop in.