I never thought I’d say this, but I am starting to get almost weary from news of more sales. I mean, it feels like practically everything everywhere I look is on sale. It’s enough to send someone like me into a frenzy. Good thing my wallet and I are trapped inside with too much work to do!
Hope my fellow fashion fans out there can take advantage of some of the sales hitting the city this week. Without further ado:
– Maneater Threads: The San Francisco-bases online retailer is going out of business. I think that’s sad. But the silver lining is the savings you’ll find as the store clears out remaining inventory. Through Jan. 15, use the coupon code Toutie50 to save 50 percent on purchases of $150 or more. Use the coupon code Closing to save 40 percent on purchases of $100 or more.
–Red Dot: The Mill Valley store is closing and the Marina location is having a clearance sale through the 11th. Savings range from 20 off furnishings to 60 percent off additional clearance.
– Acrimony: This Hayes Valley boutique has marked a slew of its inventory down by 50 to 70 percent. You can shop online or scour the racks in person.
– Sample Angel: The Presidio Heights designer discount shop starts its sale on Thursday night. We hear the store has ton of size 6 Corso Como shoes in stock at 70 percent off retail.
– Flaunt: This Cow Hollow boutique’s annual January sale starts this Thursday. Among the deals: 50 to 75 percent off clothing and accessories, 20 percent off jewelry and premium denim for $69 to $75.
– The Blues Jean Bar: Buy a pair of jeans here at full price and receive 30 percent off the rest of your purchases through Jan. 15. Sale denim is going for 50 to 75 percent off, and TOMS shoes are marked 40 percent off.
– London Sole: I blogged about this sale on the 7×7 Glamwatch blog this week. The Maiden Lane go-to for comfy, stylish flats has $60 bins with lots of choices. Sale lasts through Jan. 12.