Ah, SF Indie Fashion is back, rested and ready to go again after a week-long foray in the BVIs. Now if only we could stop that post-boating rolling sensation and get our land legs back. But still, we’re not complaining. In other news….
– Fashion addicts, here’s another Bay Area blog to add to your watch list: SF Styleoscope, which focuses on fashion with a student-minded twist. Looks like a great place for student and emerging designers to showcase their work.
-Â Porcelynne‘s Jennifer Matthews has announced a January release for her forthcoming book, Fashion Unraveled: How to Start, Run and Manage an Independet Fashion Label. If you know you want to buy a copy, pre-order it now for $10 off the price.
– Save 20 percent off any Cara Lyndon purchase made online with the coupon code HOLIDAY.
– Ladita had so much fun with its Thanksgiving sale that owner Christine K. has decided to extend it through Christmas Eve. Stop by the Bernal Heights boutique for 15 to 25 percent off regular merchandise, as well as 15 percent off already marked down sale items.
– Visit fashionable children’s clothing shop Honeys and Heroes on Sacramento St. or use the coupon code 25OFF when you’re shopping online to save 25 percent on purchases of $250 or more. Good thru Dec. 17.
– Local jewelry design company Funky & Fabulous is offering 15 percent off and free shipping for orders placed between now and Jan. 1, 2009. Use the coupon code Holiday2008 at checkout.
– Vanessa Gade is proud to announce her shiny new web site. Check it out. Oh, and for your troubles, she’s offering 30 percent off purchases. To get the discount, be sure to order from her directly by sending an email to VanessaGade (at) gmail (dot) com.
– Sample Angel has extended its hours for the month of December – extra time to get your shop on. Stop by the Presidio/Laurel Heights boutique this month Tues-Fri 12pm to 6pm and Sat-Sun 10am-3pm.
– Flowie is offering free shipping on online orders over $25 through Dec. 31 (within the U.S. only).
– If you’re down to craft it up this holiday season, don’t miss the sale happening now at Flax Art & Design. Much merch is 50 percent off.
– Jeanine Payer is offering free ground shipping on all orders placed before Dec. 25.