It’s almost time to eat some bird. (Or, if you’re a veg, a meal of sidedishes.) Here are some things we’re thankful for right now:
– Acrimony’s fall sale started on Saturday. But the deals are partying on through the week. Stop by for 30 to 50 percent off merchandise at this Hayes Valley boutique.
-Â Through Friday, Kweejibo is offering 20 percent off all regularly-priced shirts and pants, as well as an additional 10 percent off sale items.
-Â Harper Greer recently launched a consignment department at its downtown location. Bring in good condition special occasion clothing of any label. The store will price the best items and add them to the racks. You’ll get 40 percent of the final sale price in either cash or store credit. And while you’re at the store, ask about custom-fitting for Harper Greer garments – just ask for Joseph Wong.
– Joy O Designs is offer some sweet discounts just in time for the holidays. Through Dec. 31, use the coupon code stealdec08 for 50 percent off the local designer’s simple heart necklaces (limit 5), or use the coupon code holiday30 for 30 percent off any order over $98 – and that includes free shipping and gift wrap – through Dec. 5.
– Ladita is selling everything in the store at an additional 15 percent through Dec. 1. Also, through Dec. 24, store owner Christine K. is offering customers $20 gift certificates for any purchase over $100. The gift certificates are transferrable – so you can give them as gifts.
– Next week, shop at Paragraph (which celebrates its one-year anniversary in the Inner Sunset on Dec. 5, see the calendar for details) and you’ll be able to use your receipt for free entry to the upcoming Style Lounge event on Dec. 10.
– Friday through Sunday, The Firm is offering shoppers what amounts to 10 percent off every $100 you spend. So spend $200, get 20 percent off, spend $500 and you get $50 percent off.
– Global Green recently added 25 2-for-1 tickets for its Gorgeous & Green Benefit next week. So instead of the $250 general admission price, you’d pay $125 each – and be able to drag a friend along.
– Fans of viv&ingrid will be happy to learn that they can save 30 percent off anything on the web site through Dec. 24 with the coupon code Rescue30.
– Through Jan. 1, Kaching Designs is giving away a free linen tote with any purchase over $100 and a Plant A Tree poster for purchase over $50.
– Stop by ooma on Nov. 28, and you’d be crazy not to say “gobble gobble.” Sure, you may sound crazy when you do it, but you’ll end up saving 25 percent on your entire purchase.
In addition to all the great deals floating around, there are tons and tons of awesome events on the horizon featuring local independent designers. Be sure to check out the SF Indie Fashion Calendar for all the details!