A little local indie fashion news for your rainy day blues…
– If you can’t make it to the Gen Art event tonight, you can still watch it live on the Internets, thanks to UStream.TV. Hit up the link for more. We’re going to try to embed the live video here on the blog, but it’s out first time trying something like this, so if it doesn’t work via SF Indie Fashion, you can still watch it on the Ustream site….
– Local designer Larissa V. is looking for another designer to share her Mission work space, which is located inside Arara Boutique. Check out this Craigslist post for all the details.
– Red Dot is closing its Tiburon location. Starting today, everything in the store is 25 percent off – sale lasts until everything is gone.
– Cara Lyndon just debuted 33 new post earring styles. Get 20 percent off with the coupon code New at checkout.
– Thread Show is running a t-shirt contest to support Homeless Youth Awareness Month. Submit an original design using sponsor logos by Sunday Nov. 2 to alex (at) threadshow (dot) com. You can also contact Alex for more information about the contest. Winning designs will have their shirts recognized on the Virgin Mobile USA and Thread Show web sites and sold at upcoming Thread Show events.