We would formally like to petition the powers that be for a minimum of 60 extra minutes per day inserted into our normal 24-hour schedule. And if that’s not possible, how about giving us the super power that Evie on Out of This World had. Thanks, universe. In other news…
– Cari Borja is offering some great sale prices throughout the rest of this month and November. We’re talking $10-$75 sample bins, 30 to 50 percent off fleece jackets and the option to take 50 percent off one regularly priced item (excluding new collection pieces). You can check out the Berkeley studio this Sunday or stop by during regular hours, Thursdays and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Gimme Shoes has lots of new fall styles in. Oooo. Gimme, gimme!
– Flowie is offering 15 percent off online purchases with the coupon code happy15. Good through Nov. 15.
– Take 25 percent off online orders at Stellarocco with online code rocco25.
– Through the end of October, Goorin will send you a free knit item (chosen at random) with any online purchase over $25.
– Jennifer of Porcelynne reports that her fab Oakland showroom is now officially open on Mondays and Tuesdays for in-person shopping. By appointment hours are still in effect, but you can stop by anytime between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. on the first two days of the week.
– If you walk by Lemon Twist and still see scaffolding blocking the storefront, their annoyance is your gain. Mention the 15 percent off promo email and you’ll save 15 percent (uh, duh) on any full priced item. Schwing.