Something in my toaster smells like burning. In other news….
-Â Eden and Eden just launched its online store, and it’s just as heavenly as North Beach shop (well, okay, not quite, but almost). On our wish list? The Ivana Helsinki Fringe Scarf and Bat Wing Dress.
– Through Thursday, eco-friendly Bernal Heights boutique Ladita is offering up fall merch at 10 to 30 percent off. Stop by for deals on labels like James Jeans, Stewart + Brown, Eco-Lux, Del Forte Denim, Kim White and Porridge.
-Â Later this month, the Arts of Fashion Symposium offers local fashion professionals and fashion students five days of events, competitions, master classes, film screenings and after parties. To get involved and purchase tickets, visit the web site.
– Feeling swappy? Of course you are. Then don’t miss Thursday’s Abundance League Clothing Swap Fundraiser, hosted by Fashion Slave. Bring your old duds, leave with new duds. There’s a $10 suggested donation, though no one will be turned away for lack of funds, and the proceeds benefit SoMA Creativity.
– Also on Thursday, it’s your chance to view gr.dano‘s Fall ’08 collection and save 20 to 30 percent off all styles, as well as 50 percent off pieces from previous collections a the local designer’s party, sale and trunk show. It all goes down from 5 to 11 p.m. at 440 Brannan Studio.
– Okay, Thursday is getting some kinda of busy. That same night, it’s your chance to meet and mingle with jewelry designer Colleen Mauer and beauty go-to JuvEssentials at The Mission Statement Meet the Designers night. And it’s not all talk. Special discounts will be offered during the event.
– The new fall collection from Catherine Jane is now available at the designer’s Presidio Heights boutique. Among the items we covet from the new collection are the High-Waisted Double Godet Skirt and the sassy Le Trench Deux coat.
– We love doing good while we spend, so we applaud Bryna Nicole’s promo for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Through the end of October, 30 percent of the proceeds from all fuschia Hallam Clutches will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.
-Â Tomorrow’s the last day to get free shipping on orders of $40 or more at Kris Nations, who just debuted a slew of new offerings for fall, including the dramatic Large Blade Earrings. To score the free transport for your goods, use the promo code freeship40oct at checkout.