Phew. The week is almost done-zo, except, of course, for the best part. The weekend part. Wish me luck as I try to sell my 13-year-old car that’s crusted in birdie poop to some brave citizen. In the meantime, do check out all this lovely indie fashion news:
– Designers: feelin’ a last minute vending oppie? Get in touch with Kelly of Still Life and Indie Mart fame. The first outdoor Indie Mart Street Fair event goes down next weekend in Potrero Hill, and they’ve got a few outdoor spaces left. Contact missionindiemart (at) gmail (dot) com if you’re down.
– Bernal Heights boutique Ladita is marking down the sale racks and adding new stuff to ’em to make room for fall shiznit, so bargains abound.
– Online jewelry shop LittlePretty is having a sale on lovely items by Gorjana, Saylor Sage, Milara Designs, Juliet Ross and more.
– GAMA-GO wants to be your friend with benefits. Hence its new Friends with Benefits Membership Tiers, which are available through July 31 only. Basically, fork over some cash ($80 and up) for membership benefits like limited edition art, a two-year merchandise discount and your name on the window of the flagship store once it opens. All proceeds go toward the opening of the flagship store.
– My Roommate’s Closet just got new merch from Raven denim, Catherine Malandrino and Milly (love!!).
– HeidiSays is finishing its summer sale off with a bang. All sale items in the three Pacific Heights boutiques are now 50 to 75 percent off.
– Hayes Valley’s travelicious boutique Flight 001 is getting its summer sale on from July 22 to Aug. 9, so pop in before your next jaunt and save on this shop’s rad travel gear.
– Designers: Wanna be in the November 2008 Bazaar Bizarre show? Applications are being accepted through July 29, so get to it.
– Local plus-size women’s apparel label Harper Greer reports that it will not be losing its Berkeley store, after all. To celebrate, both the San Francisco and Berkeley stores will be offering 20 percent off all sale merchandise through the end of the month.