News, news, news you can use:
– Rose & Radish is having its latest Switch Sale right now. While the boutique and gallery changes up its interiors to prep for the next installation, you’ll find great deals on a selection of this Hayes Valley shop’s artisanal wares. Buy online, pick up at the store this week or next.
– Going to the North Beach Festival this weekend? ooma wants to give you a mimosa, so stop by the shop. You’ll also find new jewelry by local artists, as well as some great last-minute Father’s Day gifts.
– The folks at Honey Ryder are participating in the Hayes Valley Block Party this Saturday and Sunday. Head down to the Hayes ‘hood for this Moroccan-themed event, complete with belly dancing, live music, Moroccan food and perks from the local businesses along the main drag.
– Sample Angel is getting its sale on starting today with lots of summery dresses from labels like Single and Akiko.
– Still need something for dear ‘ole Dad? Save 20 percent on guy-friendly typewriter key cufflinks from The Weekend Store with the coupon code DAD08.
– Another Dad discount you can take advantage of before Sunday? Thanks to a promo from Billion Dollar Babes, you can save 20 percent on purchases of $50 or more and get free shipping at Kiehls (they have great dude-friendly skincare products) when you place your order before the end of the day tomorrow (June 13) and use the coupon code SFBABES at checkout.
– This Saturday, Divisadero boutique Still Life launches its Summer Designer Series with a party from 7 to 10 pm. Stop by to check out work from The Feathered Leopard.
– Also on Saturday, at the exact same time, Root Division will be celebrating Under 100, a new exhibit featuring a slew of art from local peeps for under $100 a pop. Here’s the fashion angle: During the event, local artists will be there screen printing their designs on t-shirts, bags, paper, etc. You can bring your own or buy print-friendly materials at the show.