Lovin’ me some spring sales and cool news from indie-minded shops and local SF boutiques. I’m not going to go into detail on these because I’m waaay tired right now. But sometimes, short is sweet, eh?
– Maneater Threads: San Francisco-based online retailer is having its quarterly 30 percent off sale on sale items through March 31.
– Honey Ryder: Head to Hayes Valley and score 20 percent off your purchase through April 4 when you mention the mailing list email. Designers like Audrey Hu, Black Halo, Daftbird, Kim White and Melissa Joy Manning.
– Sample Angel: They’re clearing the racks with discounts on the already discounted designer garb at this Presidio Heights shop this weekend. I’ve gotten some sweet deals here…
– Harper Greer: Plus size local fashion designer in downtown San Francisco is offering a free scarf with purchases of $100 or more to celebrate its spring arrivals.
– Porcelynne: I already mentioned this earlier in the week, but I’ll say it again because I’m a fan. Big saving on online purchases (like $12 and under) when you buy from Jennifer’s online store.
– Dollhouse Bettie: Woo woo! New items from Stacey Dash are in. Super cute for the demure little vintage gal.
– doe: Don’t forget doe’s weekly photo contests. Why? Gift certificates. Duh!
– Pop Junkie: Two words. Hoodie Sale. ‘Nuff said.