And now, for San Francisco’s breaking indie fashion news:
– Custom Industries is doing a crazy ‘ole clearance sale on its hip streetwear. Lots of cozy guy’s hoodies, long sleeve tees, thermals and a few girlie tanks to stock up on at 50 percent off.
– Tomorrow is Porcelynne’s big, huge Two-Year Anniversary and Closing Bash. They’ve got great deals, fab indie designs galore and two cases of Two-Buck Chuck. Doesn’t get much better than that.
– Speaking of anniversary parties, iBi Couture is putting on a little celebration of its own tomorrow at the iBi Boutique in Santa Clara. Stop by to wish these guys a very merry half-birthday and preview the Spring 2008 Collection. Raffle prizes, snacks, bevs, indie fashion. Lovely.
– And speaking of stores closing, another San Francisco boutique will soon shut its doors. Come March, Hush will no longer be on Union Street. The Walnut Creek location will remain in tact and a new online store will be added to the web site. In preparation for the move, Hush is knock the store’s entire inventory down by 50 percent through Feb. 8th and by 75 percent after that.
– And speaking of Walnut Creek, today marks the first day of a 40 percent off sale at My Roommate’s Closet Walnut Creek (not SF).
– Peggy Li Creations a slew of new baubles in the online store just in time for Valentine’s Day. Check ’em out.
** And don’t forget that you can always check the SF Indie Fashion Calendar for info about more indie fashion happenings, sales and fashion-minded art openings. **