What is that yellow stuff I see outside my window? Could it…is it…oh MY god. It’s sunshine. And here’s some other fabulous news:
– Maker Faire, that rad explosion of human ingenuity, is now officially accepting entries for the two-day Bay Area event in May. There will be tryouts held at the Exploratorium on Feb. 17th, but you can submit entries through March 12th.
– Stefanie Wolf reports that her lovely eco-friendly jewelry will be featured in the March 2008 issue of Pregnancy magazine. V. cool. Congrats Stefanie!
– The Sample Angels have extended the weekend sale at the JCCSF through Tuesday. If you didn’t get to go this weekend, there’s still time to pop in and scoop up deep deals on designer clothing. Today until 7pm and tomorrow, 11am to 7pm.-
– Looking for Valentine’s Day gift ideas? Indieshopping.com just released its 2008 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide.
– Bari J. just added a new design to her online store. The Millie Fleur handbag features five different Japanese fabrics, three brocade ribbons and a leather braided strap for a look that’s mega visual,yet chic and classic at the same time. To celebrate the new design, Bari J. is offering 15 percent off purchases through Feb. 29th. Use coupon code milliefleur08 at checkout.