– Cow Hollow boutique Tate & Kennedy is moving to the East Coast. To prepare for the cross-country shift, the store is having a huge sale.
– Frankee Uno San Francisco Salon & Gallery has a few spots left in upcoming Saturday afternoon Hairstyling 101 classes. I’ve taken one of Frankee’s classes, and they rock. It’s a totally fun thing to do with the gals. Champagne, hair, what’s not to love?
– Her on Fillmore is offering 20 percent off all its denim brands through the end of November. Which means the sale ends, like, today and shit. Sorry about the late notice on that one!
– Wee Scotty boutique and sewing school is enrolling students for upcoming classes right now.
– Mrs. Dewson’s Hats is looking for a full or part-time sales associate. If interested, contact Ruth Dewson at 415-346-1600.
– My Roommate’s Closet just received metallic party dresses by Wilster, beaded velvet tunics by Tory Burch and jewelry by Chan Luu.
– My Windup Bird has just revamped its web site and released the cool new Tooth Fairy’s Amulet design, pictured here. To celebrate, shipping on online orders is free through the month of December.
– We hear that North Beach’s mixedUSE is closing its doors for good so owners Darshan and Katherine can pursue other opportunities, though Katherine will still be available on a freelance basis as a stylist. The store’s last day is Dec. 23, 2007. Until then, stop by for great deals on the shop’s vintage clothing, furniture and accessories.
– Custom Industries is offering a buy 2, get 1 free deal on apparel through Dec. 31, 2007 with the coupon code 3for2spcl.
– Anna Andersson wrote in to say she’ll be at several events this month: the Swedish Christmas Fair, a trunk show at Flicka and the Guerrilla Fashionista sale. She’s also just uploaded a bunch of new work to her web site, so check it out!
– Through Dec. 4, 2007, Peggy Li is offering free shipping on her fab jewelry with the coupon code DECSHIP.
– Circle & Square has opened in Presidio Heights – check out the Daily Candy feature I did on it: The Shape of Things.