Wondering what to do this weekend? We’re happy to report that there are some great events in the Bay Area this weekend:
– Oct. 5: Feria Urbana shakes its indie thang at the Oakland Museum. Not only will the event showcase some great fashion talent from around the Bay, but it will also be a full-blown happy hour hangout session complete with live music, yoga activities, film and – of course – draaanks…. admission is free.
– Oct. 6: My birthday. Yippee! I’m 31. I will be trying to remember that that doesn’t suck.
– Oct. 6: josephine & debudda welcomes folks in need of snacks, cocktails and unique fashion finds and vintage accessories to come on by Saturday from 6 to 9pm and see all the new goodies in the shop.
– Oct. 6: The Red Carpet Shopping Affair by the Fashion Elites goes down at the swanky Clift Hotel from 11am to 5pm. They are urging people to buy advance tickets to avoid lines. Reg tix are $10, VIP $20.
– Oct. 7: Appel & Frank’s Babes & Babies is the perfect place for moms and their wiggle worms to get their shop on. Or hey, leave the kids at home and take a friend. Either way, you’ll find tons of indie products for expecting moms, new moms, just plain ‘ole moms and – of course – babies and toddlers. It takes place at the JCCSF during mom-friendly hours, 9:30am-2:30pm.