Tomorrow night, Gen Art and Epicenter: Arts are holding a panel discussion at the W Hotel focused on “the influence and inter-dependency of ‘street’ fashion on high fashion.” Fashion heads in attendance will reap words of wisdom from:
- Simon Ungless, Director of Graduate Fashion, Academy of Art
- Julie Chaiken, Fashion Designer, Chaiken Clothing
- Melissa Leventon, Curator and Author: “Artwear: Fashion and Anti-fashion”
- Cari Borja, Fashion Designer, PhD in Anthropology
- Allison Nelson, Fashion Designer, RedThreads
The event begins with a reception from 7-7:30pm. The panel discussion runs from 7:30-9pm. $5 Gen Art members; $8 for non-members. (FYI: The Gen Art link below has different prices listed for panel tickets, so be prepared to pay anywhere from $5 to $15 at the door)
Thanks for the info, Joe!